Friday, May 3, 2013

Swimsuit Season

Hurray, here it is again - the time for me to dig out the ol' suit. And despite my diet and exercise regime, my bod just isn't, shall we say, prime rib at the moment. 

So here are some suits that I shan't be wearing:

Nope.
Not today, nor any day
OK, this appeals to my macabre sense of fashion.

And NO ONE should be wearing this little marble bag.

Instead, here are the suits I would like to be able to buy and wear:
Yes! Maybe without the boots.
Yes yes!
Bathing caps - maybe not so much.

Don't you just hate it when the dog steals your pipe at the beach?

Perhaps the suspenders are a bit much. Still better than the marble bag, though.






5 comments:

west_2552 said...

That first pic-- Hey, they stuck someone else's head on my body!! And stealing pipes at the beach?? that COULD happen to Tim. The third suit is more my speed considering my career. And the marble sacks?? Got to see a lot of them in Belgium!! :-) Thanks for the laugh, Al!!

LW said...

You are SO right about the marble bag! And yes, I'll be skipping those same suits that you will... but think of all the money I'll save on various depilatory services. ;)

Unknown said...

I shall forever be haunted by the phrase "marble bag".
~Just Jill

Alison DeLuca said...

So sorry about the marble bag everyone. ;)

Hart Johnson said...

Yeah... that is the WORST part of having babies... even at a good weight (which I'm not) my tummy is NOT as flat as it once was... And I've never been able to just exploit the boobage and hope nobody looked elsewhere.... No, at one time my long flat belly was my best feature.

Though the nudist in me will not be squashed. I will always like wearing as little as I can. I just stick with my neighbor's back yard rather than going in public.