Busy, huh? Good Lord, can't we all relate to this one? I feel as though I and most of my friends are juggling as fast as we can, as more balls (and running chainsaws and fiery torches) are thrown into the mix.
So here's what:
1. Writing, of course. I am close to the end of the final book of the Crown Phoenix series, but of course that is just the start of the process.
2. Writing, again. Once I finish The South Sea Bubble, I'll turn to a story that has been brewing for months in my mind.
3. Being a Mom - should really be number one, of course, since this is my most important job.
4. Being a Wife - Alas, this role gets pushed to the back burner far too often, because of my other stuff, and because my husband is also juggling about twenty things at once. Must change that.
5. Being a Sister - I also need to spend time with my family, and that's a commitment, since they live far away.
6. Projects that I have Been Putting Off for Years - Like the boxes in the basement. 'Nuff said.
7. Edits - I'm lucky enough to have the chance to edit Rachel Tsoumbakos's second book, The Ring of Lost Souls. It's fantastic! In fact, it's so good that it deserves far more of my time than I can give at the moment.
8. Beta Reads - I have some beta reads of my own to do, as well as pure reading for pleasure. Joan Hazel's book The Last Guardian has been on my list for a while, and I must get back to it.
9. Reviews - I have a few book reviews that simply must get done. Like, NOW.
10. Blogs - This blog is second nature at this point, but I have promised a few other blog posts and I must get cracking on those.
11. Housework - Just notice where this one is on the list.
|Ah, happy housework!|
What do YOU have in the air and on the To-Do list?